GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for:
- planning and executing a social media strategy for social profiles as well as online forums, Facebook groups, LinkedIn groups and Twitter discussions in line with the global marketing strategy
- creating and coordinating content calendars, and developing copy, video and images together with the Marketing and Design Teams
- responding to customer requests, questions and comments on social media profiles, forums and online review pages
- actively engaging in the online community, building engagement, content and conversations across social channels
- coordinating social media contests and promotions
- creating a strategy on paid social campaigns along with the Digital Ads Team
- building a strategy on making relationships with bloggers and influencers in the online marketing space
- tracking the performance of social marketing programs on an ongoing basis and preparing monthly reports on the activity
Requirements and qualifications:
- solid grounding – a few years of experience in social media marketing in a tech company (preferably in a SaaS), as a freelancer or in a marketing agency
- strategy background – experience in creating and executing social media strategies, building online communities, executing paid ads strategies, measuring results and making data-driven decisions
- creative mind – the ability to write engaging copy is a must
- excellent communication skills – to build, manage and engage online communities and possible clients, to solve problems and handle potential crises
- extensive knowledge – know what online marketing is all about as well as all aspects of the social space: trends, platforms, vendors, measurement, media, technology, advertising and analytics
- strong organizational skills and a proactive approach – to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and work with a remote team
Perks of being a part of the team:
- possibility to work from our Boston office or remotely
- take part in international projects shaping a global, award-winning brand
- learn from top industry experts (both from inside and outside the company)
- demonstrate your skills, experience, and insights
Extra perks include:
- private health care plan
- paid vacation days
- team outings and celebrations
- top-notch equipment
- and much more!