GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
What do we expect?
- strong understanding of modern frontend frameworks, experience with React is a must
- experience in using npm and Git
- ability to create advanced single-page applications
- good knowledge of HTML and CSS
Additional skills that can benefit your application:
- ability to use tools like Webpack, Gulp, ESLint
- familiarity with testing (Jest, Enzyme)
- experience with WebSockets
- ability to write server-side applications in NodeJS
- experience in using Docker
What are we involved in on a daily basis?
- by working with other programmers and creating a front-end <-> back-end data exchange model, we then individually combine the supplied data with templates prepared by front-end developers in order to create technologically advanced webpage and single-page applications
Perks of being a part of the team:
- work within the agile software methodology and develop a world-class SaaS platform
- gain knowledge and skills in-house and outside the company (at conferences, hackathons, brown bags, etc.)
- work in small self-organizing teams where people and interactions are more important than processes and tools
- work closely with the business teams towards one goal– customer satisfaction!
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!