GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
Your responsibilities will include:
- accompanying the product from concept through launch to overall success
- defining and framing business requirements into actionable specifications for the development team
- creating and managing the product roadmap and product backlog
- prioritizing work so your team is always working on the most impactful tasks
- collaborating with multiple teams to get feedback from the field on new feature requirements and enhancements
- integrating usability studies and research into product requirements
- thriving to achieve the optimal implementation of changes made to the product
- developing reports on product performance
- benchmarking and analyzing market trends, and recommending areas for product development
- presenting new product features and benefits to internal groups, including marketing and sales
What do we expect?
- 3+ years’ experience working with web-based companies in a product management role
- experience in the SaaS or eCommerce industry
- proven experience working in Agile/Scrum
- knowledge of software development and web technologies
- understanding of the usability of online applications
- commercial acumen, demonstrating a strong, creative analytical approach with attention to detail and the ability to articulate thoughts & solutions in a logical manner
- excellent command of English
- native Polish is a must
Perks of being a part of the team:
- take part in international projects shaping a global, award-winning brand
- learn from top industry experts (both from inside and outside the company)
- demonstrate your skills, experience and insights
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!