GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
- scheduling travel arrangements, including booking flights and accommodation
- purchasing office equipment, and ordering office supplies, food and beverages
- cooperating closely with Senior Management
- liaising with external partners, suppliers of goods and services, and institutions (telecommunications, post offices, public offices, suppliers)
- managing incoming and outgoing correspondence
- receiving and greeting guests, receiving deliveries, answering calls and responding to information requests
- asset management
What do we expect?
- superior organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize effectively
- at least 1 year of work experience in a similar position in a multinational environment
- the initiative to self-troubleshoot problems with a sense of responsibility and urgency
- comfort working confidentially and without or under little supervision
- excellent communication skills and a readiness to cooperate within a team
- very good command of English
- Polish at a native level is a must
Perks of being a part of the team:
- help shape processes and projects that contribute to the success of a global company
- join a team of people who appreciate your initiative and ideas
- gain knowledge and skills working with experts
- get access to the best resources, training, and equipment and meet your most challenging goals
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!