GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
- managing external vendors and suppliers (designers, PPC advertising, video producers, etc.)
- working across several aspects of marketing – branding, video and visual materials, campaigns, events and communication
- participating in brand awareness projects for lead generation and customer retention
- developing and managing co-marketing partnerships and educative programs with marketing agencies, event organizers, non-competitive industry players, etc.
- organizing and promoting webinars and educational programs
- supporting email marketing
- taking care of the company's reputation in social media and the Internet
- developing the production and promotion of case studies and implementing them from start to finish
- coordinating existing marketing activities and producing regular analytics
You may be the perfect match if you have:
- 3 – 6 years of experience in a marketing or marketing communications manager role (preferably in the digital/internet/telecommunications industry)
- knowledge of PPC advertising, internet marketing, social media marketing, SERM
- experience in production design materials (video, banners, LPs, POSM)
- hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Facebook/Instagram analytics
- strong project management skills
- the ability to effectively drive cross-group communication and cooperation, while demonstrating strong collaborative skills, including the ability to work with partners
- university degree
- proficient English and Russian language skills, both written and spoken
It will be an advantage if you:
- have working experience in a marketing agency or/and B2B Internet company
- know about content production and copywriting
- have launched email-marketing campaigns
Perks of being a part of the team:
- work with top industry experts and a product acknowledged by brands from all over the globe
- get hands-on knowledge you won’t find anywhere else
- demonstrate your skills, experience and insights
- get fair and workable commission plans
Extra perks include:
- private health care
- lunch subsidy
- gym membership card
- team outings and celebrations
- top-notch equipment
Interested? Please send your CV in English.