GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
You love people and numbers. You love to organize and get things done. You see yourself as part of a global company. Well… you can make it all happen!
You will be responsible for:
- supporting the International Accountancy team in daily tasks
- providing administrative support for the Russian office and cooperating closely with GetResponse HQ
- completing documentation in both internal and external systems
- maintaining an efficient office environment by managing correspondence, purchases, shipments, business trips and other key operations
- entering and analyzing data in MS Excel
- learning and absorbing all the knowledge that we will eagerly share with you
What do we expect:
- final year student or graduate (preferred: finance, economics, law, management)
- native Russian language and very good spoken and written English
- interest in finance and accountancy
- good command of MS Office (particularly Excel)
- very good communication skills
- excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize duties
- self-discipline and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- an outgoing “people person” with an upbeat attitude
Perks of being part of the team:
- join a team of people who appreciate your initiative and ideas
- gain knowledge and skills working with experts
- great chance to learn more about document-flow and accounting
Extra perks include:
- private health care
- lunch subsidy
- gym membership card
- team outings and celebrations
- top-notch equipment
- and much more!