GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
About the role:
We’re looking for a motivated, passionate, people-and-customer-first Head of Brand & Campaigns to join our growing Marketing Team. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you’ll form part of the Team’s leadership and help take our marketing strategy to the next level. You’ll lead a team responsible for what our customers and partners think about GetResponse globally. You’ll help create a positive brand image and make sure we’re recognized around the world. You and your team will also run awareness and lead generation campaigns to help us grow.
- Coordinate outbound marketing campaigns – you’ll develop marketing strategies and manage marketing campaigns across various TOF channels. You’ll build consistent communication across various marketing channels, test new channels and keep our brand and messaging consistent.
- Build strategies based on personas and customer segment research.
- Manage a team – you’ll lead by example, and know how to nurture a successful, motivated and happy team, located in Gdansk and the USA.
- Manage your budget and track KPIs – you’ll plan and manage brand and demand-gen marketing efforts within the allocated budget. You’ll set up KPIs for campaigns and projects, and analyze the success of marketing campaigns.
- Be the owner, not the renter – you’ll come up with new ideas and marketing tactics in order to attract new customers and generate marketing buzz.
What do we expect?
- 5+ years in Marketing management – you have a background in running marketing campaigns, preferably for a fast-growing, low-mid-range SaaS / SMB business.
- 2+ years as a team manager – you’re an excellent communicator and team leader. You’ll be working with teams (that work both in Gdansk and the USA).
- Hands-on experience in working with marketing agencies, defining KPIs and coordinating omni-channel campaigns with various stakeholders.
- A mix of creativity and project management skills.
- A quantitative marketer who puts the customer in the middle of everything.
- Proven success in demand-gen tactics (e.g. omni-channel campaigns, YouTube advertising, influencers, partnerships, PPC, display, content, and others) for a product in a highly competitive market.
- Experience creating a marketing strategy based on customer research, and coordinating both brand awareness and demand-gen campaigns.
- A strong working knowledge of self-serve SaaS business models, and knowhow to assess growth levers and ruthlessly prioritize which ones to pull.
- English proficiency, both written and verbal.
Perks of being a part of the team:
- take part in international projects shaping a global, award-winning brand
- learn from top industry experts (both from inside and outside the company)
- demonstrate your skills, experience, and insights
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!