GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
What do we expect?
- strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- ability to use tools like Sass, PostCSS, styled-components
- knowledge of methodologies like BEM, OOCSS or SMACSS
- experience in using npm and Git
- ability to write performant and reusable UI components
Additional skills that can benefit your application:
- ability to use tools like Webpack, Gulp, ESLint
- familiarity with testing (Jest, Enzyme)
- experience in using Docker
What are we involved in on a daily basis?
- our Front-end developers are responsible for maintaining the visual layer of all GetResponse products as well as internal services. These services aid the work of colleagues at our HQ in Gdansk as well as our offices in Warsaw, Brasil, Canada, USA, Malaysia and Russia
- by working with programmers and creating a front-end <-> back-end data exchange model, we then individually combine the supplied data with templates prepared by us in order to create technologically advanced webpage and single-page applications. This approach gives us a real effect and impact on the final shape of our products
Perks of being a part of the team:
- work within the agile software methodology and develop a world-class SaaS platform
- gain knowledge and skills in-house and outside the company (at conferences, hackathons, brown bags, etc.)
- work in small self-organizing teams where people and interactions are more important than processes and tools
- work closely with the business teams towards one goal– customer satisfaction!
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!