GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
About the role:
The Email Marketing Manager’s primary function includes planning, implementation and distribution of GetResponse emails communication to more than half a million users and subscribers’ databases, working cross-functionally to create compelling email marketing campaigns individually, and as part of the bigger lifecycle marketing strategy. This position requires an advanced knowledge of email marketing with a chance to join a creative culture and welcoming environment that embraces a genuine work-life balance with a ton of perks.
As a member of the Customer Lifecycle Management team you will:
- develop an email marketing program in compliance with the global customer lifecycle strategy and help maximise sales in cooperation with the Customer Lifecycle team
- manage all email-related activities, including newsletters, onboarding emails, automated, drip, and triggered messages, etc.
- work collaboratively with all relevant teams on managing planned email comms to clearly define and meet specific customer lifecycle stage objectives and goals
- run tests and experiments, optimize communication with customers based on data and actual results in order to improve open rates, click rates, CTRs, upgrade ratio and customer’s engagement
- implement advanced email marketing strategies (e.g., marketing automation, segmentation, A/B testing, personalization, etc.)
- track and report on key email metrics and make recommendations on optimization of email campaigns’ performance and revenue
- proactively benchmark competitors as well as best of breed SaaS industry email campaigns
- manage email calendar, and related tasks against competing requests and time-sensitive deadlines
What do we expect?
- near-native or excellent English writing and speaking skills
- 2+ years preferred hands-on experience managing email campaigns and delivery through major email service providers
- experience with making data-driven decisions to optimize marketing campaigns
- preferred keen understanding of the SaaS business model
- preferred minimum understanding of Agile development methodology
- preferred strong understanding of B2B marketing and online marketing
- understanding and willingness to specialize as expert in customer lifecycle communication
Perks of being a part of the team:
- take part in international projects shaping a global, award-winning brand
- learn from top industry experts (both from inside and outside the company)
- demonstrate your skills, experience, and insights
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!