GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
As an E-commerce Manager you will be responsible for:
- running sales campaigns (including advertising campaigns, mailings, newsletters)
- working with the Head of Marketing to prepare promotional offers and campaigns to achieve revenue and profitability goals
- researching and analyzing the effectiveness of online marketing activities; recommending and implementing changes
- analyzing trends in e-commerce marketing, searching for new solutions and marketing activities online and implementing best practices
- developing and executing initiatives to drive product awareness, acquisition and positive customer communication experience
- analyzing competitors’ activities
- organizing promotional events in Poland
- reporting on the activities carried out
- developing and managing strong, ongoing relationships with current partners and creating new business opportunities
What do we expect?
- minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in the field of online marketing and e-commerce
- good working knowledge of online marketing tools
- very good command of English
- excellent Polish, including writing skills, both proofreading as well as editing
- creativity, accuracy, conscientiousness and project commitment
- a personable, proactive and energetic communicator, eager to build long-term relationships
- autonomy and initiative
- strong teamworking skills
- motivation for self-improvement and self-development
- strong organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- analytical skills with the ability to translate findings into strategic recommendations
Perks of being a part of the team:
- take part in international projects shaping a global, award-winning brand
- learn from top industry experts (both from inside and outside the company)
- demonstrate your skills, experience, and insights
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!