GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
You’ll convince us if you:
- have excellent language skills in English (additional languages like Portuguese, Spanish, German or Russian are a plus)
- are ready to work evening shifts (3pm – 11pm)
- can thrive as part of a multinational team
- have online marketing acumen and preferably some technical background
- are open to new experiences and ready to acquire new information at a fast pace
- are ready to work with customers and co-workers from all over the world
- have the ability to easily handle a number of interactions at the same time
- have superior verbal and written communications skills and are ready to master your speed-typing skill
- are an outgoing “people person” with an upbeat attitude
What responsibilities will you have?
- respond to enquiries and educate our Customers on our products by chat and email
- troubleshoot problems for Customers
- coordinate solutions with IT and management
- help customers build successful businesses
Perks of being a part of the team:
- drive the success of GetResponse SMB customers from all over the globe
- gain experience working with people from different countries and continents
- get a one-month induction training program
- be acknowledged for your successes and efforts (with a monthly bonus and varied possibilities to grow within the company)
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!