GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
What are the responsibilities?
- leading market growth by managing current and potential sales opportunities with a focus on outbound acquisition tactics
- taking care of operations, logistics and legal matters related to running the US branch of GetResponse
- co-creating and executing the business development strategy for the US market focused on acquiring mid-market and enterprise brands
- managing the overall operations on the market including taking responsibility for the company’s P&L, sales, marketing and relationships with existing customers
- growing and managing the Boston Team including areas like sales, marketing, administration and account management
- setting up and attending meetings with potential customers in order to support Account Managers in handling key accounts
- establishing meaningful new partnerships, with the aim of raising brand awareness and extending the customer base
- representing GetResponse at conferences and trade shows, both by exhibiting and leading keynotes on the industry’s top trends
What we expect from you?
- +3 years’ experience in managerial roles in high-growth SaaS companies, preferably in email marketing, marketing automation or the e-commerce industry
- proven management experience in leading teams of sales professionals
- an entrepreneurial spirit with a deep understanding of growth strategies
- the ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the executive level
- the ability to build and execute the company’s growth strategy in cooperation with the Europe-based HQ
- experience with sales stacks such as Base CRM, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, SimilarTech is strongly desired
- native level English skills
Perks of being a part of the team:
- take part in international projects shaping a global, award-winning brand
- learn from top industry experts (both from inside and outside the company)
- demonstrate your skills, experience, and insights
What else can you find in GetResponse:
- private health care plan
- paid vacation days
- team outings and celebrations
- top-notch equipment
- and much more!