Have you been dreaming of a job where you can work with leaders in the Internet industry? Do you want to be a part of an international team and help tackle worldwide markets? If the answer is yes, then a job at GetResponse is exactly what you’re looking for.
We’re a successful Polish company that has been supplying software to companies all over the world since 1998. Our product is used globally by more than 350 thousand customers — and counting.
We have offices in the USA, Canada, Asia, and Europe, and our headquarters are based in Gdansk, Poland. Currently, we have more than 300 employees and would like to expand our team by adding one more creative, energetic member for the position of VP of Sales.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Your role will be to effectively manage and drive the acquisition of new Mid-market and Enterprise Customers across North America. The ideal candidate would be a seasoned sales leader with a proven track record of exceeding growth goals of SaaS products and managing a field sales team. The main scope of the job includes:
We’re looking for an extremely competitive executive with a can-do attitude and team-based approach to leadership and management. If you believe you’ve got what it takes, read on.
- to seek, attract and manage a team of field sales talents (Business Development Executives and Sales Development Reps)
- to support the sales team in actively participating in meetings with prospects, trade shows and conferences
- to show a thorough understanding of SaaS revenue models and the Marketing Automation industry in general
- 5+ years’ experience in sales leadership, preferably working with Mid-market and Enterprise Customers. Direct experience in selling to marketing and e-commerce C-level decision makers is strongly desired
- a strong understanding of consultative, strategic selling; able to demonstrate a track record of successfully positioning the value proposition to at least 3 Mid-Market / Enterprise brands
- coordinating and managing weekly and monthly performance reviews with US sales team members, and overseeing their pipelines and quotas
- experience in effectively building and managing a team of successful SaaS / Cloud platform sales professionals
- a strong executive presence
- an ability to execute the sales strategy in cooperation with the Europe-based HQ
- experience with sales stack such as Salesforce CRM, Salesloft, ZoomInfo is preferred
What do we offer?
- superb bonus plan based on team quotas
- an opportunity to contribute to the company’s US mission as one of its first Boston-based employees
- work with award-winning brands recognized by business people all over the world (our customers include Carrefour, GSK, Marriott Hotels, etc.)
- stay one step ahead by learning from the best and attending international conferences, trade shows, and other professional events
- work with the hottest sales tools and applications used by top Silicon Valley sales teams
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smart ideas and creativity are prized