We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as VP of Sales. Because together, we can make magic happen!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Your role will be to effectively manage and drive the acquisition of new Mid-market and Enterprise Customers across North America. The ideal candidate would be a seasoned sales leader with a proven track record of exceeding growth goals of SaaS products and managing a field sales team. The main scope of the job includes:
We’re looking for an extremely competitive executive with a can-do attitude and team-based approach to leadership and management. If you believe you’ve got what it takes, read on.
- to seek, attract and manage a team of field sales talents (Business Development Executives and Sales Development Reps)
- to support the sales team in actively participating in meetings with prospects, trade shows and conferences
- to show a thorough understanding of SaaS revenue models and the Marketing Automation industry in general
- 5+ years’ experience in sales leadership, preferably working with Mid-market and Enterprise Customers. Direct experience in selling to marketing and e-commerce C-level decision makers is strongly desired
- a strong understanding of consultative, strategic selling; able to demonstrate a track record of successfully positioning the value proposition to at least 3 Mid-Market / Enterprise brands
- coordinating and managing weekly and monthly performance reviews with US sales team members, and overseeing their pipelines and quotas
- experience in effectively building and managing a team of successful SaaS / Cloud platform sales professionals
- a strong executive presence
- an ability to execute the sales strategy in cooperation with the Europe-based HQ
- experience with sales stack such as Salesforce CRM, Salesloft, ZoomInfo is preferred
What do we offer?
- superb bonus plan based on team quotas
- an opportunity to contribute to the company’s US mission as one of its first Boston-based employees
- work with award-winning brands recognized by business people all over the world (our customers include Carrefour, GSK, Marriott Hotels, etc.)
- stay one step ahead by learning from the best and attending international conferences, trade shows, and other professional events
- work with the hottest sales tools and applications used by top Silicon Valley sales teams
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smart ideas and creativity are prized