We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as VP of Sales. Because together, we can make magic happen!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
We’re looking for an extremely competitive executive with a can-do attitude and team-based approach to leadership and management. If you believe you’ve got what it takes, read on.
Your role will be to effectively manage and drive the acquisition of new enterprise Customers across Russian speaking countries. The ideal candidate would be a seasoned sales leader with a proven track record of exceeding growth goals of SaaS products and managing a field sales team. The main scope of the job includes:
- to seek, attract and manage a team of field sales talents (Business Development Executives and Sales Development Reps)
- to support the sales team in actively participating in meetings with prospects, trade shows and conferences
- to show a thorough understanding of SaaS revenue models and the Marketing Automation industry in general
- 5+ years’ experience in sales leadership, preferably working with enterprise Customers. Direct experience in selling to marketing and e-commerce C-level decision makers is strongly desired
- a strong understanding of consultative, strategic selling; able to demonstrate a track record of successfully positioning the value proposition to at least 3 enterprise brands
- coordinating and managing weekly and monthly performance reviews with Russian sales team members, and overseeing their pipelines and quotas on a daily basis
- experience in effectively building and managing a team of successful SaaS / Cloud platform sales professionals
- a strong executive presence
- an ability to execute the sales strategy in cooperation with the Europe-based HQ
What do we offer?
- superb bonus plan based on team quotas
- an opportunity to contribute to the company’s mission as one of its key Moscow-based employees
- work with an award-winning brand recognized by business people all over the world
- stay one step ahead by learning from the best and attending conferences, tradeshows, and other professional events
- get top-notch equipment to help you work even more efficiently
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- work in a dynamic work environment with the best experts in their field where your smart ideas and creativity are greatly valued
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- feel comfortable in our modern office space with a beautiful view of the center of Moscow
- we will cater for you, providing you with a medical health cover package
- you can count on nourishing breakfasts, fruit, hot beverages, snacks and lunch subsidies
- for all of those that appreciate an active lifestyle, we subsidize a gym pass
- we organize team days out, team-building events, and we’ll never pass on any occasion to celebrate you and your success