Have you been dreaming of a job where you can work with leaders in the Internet industry? Do you want to be a part of an international team and help tackle worldwide markets? If the answer is yes, then a job at GetResponse is exactly what you’re looking for.
We’re a successful Polish company that has been supplying software to companies all over the world since 1998. Our product is used globally by more than 350 thousand customers — and counting.
We have offices in the USA, Canada, Asia, and Europe, and our headquarters are based in Gdansk, Poland. Currently, we have more than 300 employees and would like to expand our team by adding one more creative, energetic member for the position of VP of Business Development.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Your role will be to contribute to the effective acquisition of new enterprise customers for the world’s easiest email marketing platform. Reporting to the Head of GetResponse US, you’ll help execute a comprehensive business development strategy.
You will be expected to:
- seek out and source new clients by developing networks and independently identifying and developing relevant resources for sales and business development in North America
- lead the proposal solution process (proposal development, pricing, shared revenue and presentation) to ensure the best and most competitive approach and proposal is crafted and delivered
- develop new relationships with strategic partners and businesses
- reach revenue targets in accordance with market strategy
- convert incoming leads into customers (inbound)
- identify new potential customers and proactively contact them (outbound)
- set up and lead customer demos for successful product presentations
- represent GetResponse at trade shows in the entire North America region
- cooperate with the Chamber of Commerce, non-profit organizations and foundations
- cooperate with the Enterprise Sales Team and the Affiliate Manager
The ideal candidate will be:
- a natural “closer”; someone who cannot spend a day without an adrenaline rush from making sales
- passionate about Internet marketing, e-commerce, advertising and new technologies
- experienced in implementing new business development ideas (we hope you will contribute to the department, not only follow the lead!)
- able to effectively work under pressure; an independent problem-solver (think of yourself as the Bear Grylls of sales!)
- able to communicate and work effectively with other departments (Legal, Marketing, Accountancy)
Requirements and qualifications:
- 4 years’ experience in sales
- preferably 2 years’ experience in selling SaaS applications (an advantage)
- experience in developing new relationships with strategic partners and businesses
- strong skills in negotiating and closing deals
- product presentations experience
- flexibility and a can-do attitude
- strong interpersonal & communication skills
- ability to work and adapt in a multicultural environment
- willingness to work flexible hours and remotely
What do we offer?
- superb bonus plan – monthly commission if you hit your sales target (and that’s on top of the basic salary!)
- work with award-winning brands recognized by business people all over the world (our customers include Carrefour, GSK, Marriott Hotels, etc.)
- stay one step ahead by learning from the best and attending international conferences, trade shows, and other professional events
- work with the hottest sales tools and applications used by top Silicon Valley sales teams
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smart ideas and creativity are prized