GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
What will your responsibilities consist of?
- participating in projects for new solutions, as well as optimizing existing ones, in SaaS tools for international customers
- conducting usability tests with English speaking customers
- delivering business value throughout developing concepts of solutions, and finalizing them on mockups, wireframes and interaction flows
- ongoing supervision of application usability, and acknowledging areas for optimization
- cooperation with engineers, and design, marketing and product development teams
What do we expect?
- 2-3 years' experience in the UX design field
- good knowledge of wireframing software in Axure
- advanced spoken and written English and Polish
- UX portfolio (examples of projects you conducted with the help of usability tests, workshops, wireframes & prototypes, KPIs and data-driven decision-making)
- practical knowledge of the foundations of IA, interaction design, usability, user and product research, content strategy, and adjacent domains
- proactive and enthusiastic approach, and passion for elegant design
- verbal and written presentation skills to communicate clear and concise findings to project stakeholders
- high empathy skills and the ability to tune into the customer’s perspective
It will be an advantage if you are:
- obsessed with metrics and optimization, and have a working knowledge of Google Analytics or other analytical tools
- experienced in designing native apps for Android and iOS
- experienced in scoping and detailing functionality specifications into workable input for the dev team
- skilled at working with usability research tools, A/B testing, interviews, remote tests
Perks of being a part of the team:
- take part in international projects shaping a global, award-winning brand
- learn from top industry experts (both from inside and outside the company)
- demonstrate your skills, experience, and insights
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!