We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as Talent Acquisition Specialist. Because together, we can make magic happen!
- be responsible for the full cycle of recruitment, including sourcing, screening, and hiring conduct
- searches for passive talent, using traditional and creative sourcing methods
- identify, recruit, interview, assess and maintain a continual pipeline of qualified candidates
- maintain and document candidate communications and hiring process documentation through recruitment ATS (experience with Taleo preferred but not required)
- manage the posting of job positions
- develop partnering relationships with hiring managers to maximize recruitment efforts and develop sourcing strategies
- respond to candidate inquiries effectively, professionally and in a timely manner
- work closely and communicate frequently with senior leadership to strategize recruiting initiatives
- assist in job fairs
What do we expect?
- excellent command of English
- superb verbal and written communication skills
- high energy and drive, with a strong positive outlook
- ability to establish and maintain credibility with executives and management
- 2 year's experience in sourcing and recruitment
- Internet savvy and experienced in social media, brand and networking
- driving license
What do we offer?
- work in a stable, expanding, international company based in Poland, with offices all over the world
- never be bored again, as you work, grow and face new challenges with a team of true professionals
- take the initiative to actively influence work procedures and solutions
- enjoy a laid-back atmosphere and casual dress code
- get all the resources and equipment you need to make your job run as smoothly as possible
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards, and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- we appreciate those who care about our environment, so if you decide to switch from your car to public transport, we’ll cover your season ticket expenses
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, free soft drinks and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library