We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as a Social Media Specialist. Because together, we can make magic happen!
- strategize, come up with social campaign ideas, and execute them from start to finish
- create content calendars, develop copy, video, and images together with the Marketing and Design Teams
- manage contests and promotions
- work with the Digital Ads Team on paid social campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram)
- handle customer service inquiries on social channels and online review sites
- respond to comments and questions and manage crisis situations
- manage engagement and conversations across social channels
- initiate outreach with bloggers and influencers in the social space
- work with Marketing, Social Media and Customer Success Teams to optimize social media efforts on a daily basis
- stay on top of the latest social media marketing trends and look for opportunities to innovate and develop existing communities
- track the performance of social media marketing program and create reports that look beyond vanity metrics and show how social media impacts conversions and sales
Requirements and qualifications:
- excellent English skills in both in writing and speaking
- minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in online marketing (specifically in social media marketing)
- experience in building, managing, and maintaining engaged online communities
- experience with social customer service
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- experience creating social video
- outgoing and upbeat “people person” attitude
- proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly demanding environment
- collaborative, creative, and flexible work style with a self-starter mentality
- excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- knowledge of all aspects of the social space: trends, platforms, vendors, measurement, content creation, media, technology, advertising, and analytics
- basic SEO knowledge
- experience with ecommerce, SaaS, and/or marketing automation is a plus
What do we offer:
- work with an award-winning brand recognized by business people all over the world
- stay one step ahead by learning from the best and attending international conferences, tradeshows, and other professional events
- get top-notch equipment to help you work even more efficiently
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smarts and creativity are prized
What else can you find in GetResponse?
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- we appreciate those who care about our environment, so if you decide to switch from your car to public transport, we’ll cover your season ticket expenses
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, freshly pressed juices and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles and much more
- we organize team days out, team-building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours