Have you been dreaming of a job where you can work with leaders in the Internet industry? Do you want to be a part of an international team and help tackle worldwide markets? If the answer is yes, then a job at GetResponse is exactly what you’re looking for.
We’re a successful Polish company that has been supplying software to companies all over the world since 1998. Our product is used globally by more than 350 thousand customers — and counting.
We have offices in the USA, Canada, Asia, and Europe, and our headquarters are based in Gdansk, Poland. Currently, we have more than 300 employees and would like to expand our team by adding one more creative, energetic member for the position of Social Media Specialist.
- create content calendars, develop copy, video and images together with the Marketing and Design Teams
- manage contests and promotions
- write blog posts as needed
- plan and manage social ads (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram)
- engage the online community
- handle customer service inquiries on social channels and online review sites
- manage engagement, content and conversations across social channels
- respond to comments and questions, and manage crisis situations
- initiate outreach with bloggers and influencers in the social space
- work with Marketing, Social Media and Customer Success Teams to optimize social media efforts on a daily basis
- stay on top of the latest social media marketing techniques as well as looking for opportunities to innovate and develop existing communities
- track performance of Social Media marketing programs on an ongoing basis to establish best practices, while comparing against internal and industry benchmarks
Requirements and qualifications:
- minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in online marketing (specifically in social media marketing, preferably B2B)
- experience in building, managing, and maintaining engaged online communities
- experience with social customer service
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- experience creating social video
- outgoing and upbeat “people person” attitude
- proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly demanding environment
- collaborative, creative and flexible work style with a self-starter mentality
- excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- knowledge of all aspects of the social space: platforms, vendors, measurement, content creation, media, technology, advertising and analytics
- basic SEO knowledge
- knowledge of the marketing automation industry a plus
What do we offer?
- work with award-winning brands recognized by business people all over the world (our customers include Carrefour, GSK, Marriott Hotels, etc.)
- stay one step ahead by learning from the best and attending international conferences, trade shows, and other professional events
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smart ideas and creativity are prized