We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adap and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as Security Specialist. Because together, we can make magic happen!
What are we involved in on a daily basis?
- identifying and assessing security vulnerabilities and risks in the IT environment
- managing and dealing with IT security incidents through all phases of their lifecycle and communicating them to relevant business owners
- making sure IT systems are managed and secured adequately to the level of risk
- preparing and/or reviewing IT security policies, standards and guidelines
- performing security assessments and benchmarking based on security standards and industry best practices
Check if you have what it takes:
- technical background with a focus on security aspects
- good understanding of network & application security; experience in web-based applications security
- knowledge of security standards (e.g. OWASP, PCI DSS)
- being familiar with security solutions like IDS/IPS, DDoS protection, Vulnerability Scanners, and other tools
- ability to understand business requirements and translate these into adequate security requirements
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- fluent English
What do we offer?
- develop first-class software used by customers all over the world
- choose flexible working hours to match your lifestyle
- participate in seminars, conferences, workshops, and CodeFests
- get the equipment you need to excel in your job
- work in small self-organizing teams of pros, where people and interactions are more important than processes and tools
- laid-back work atmosphere, where developers and business people work together every day
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards, and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- we appreciate those who care about our environment, so if you decide to switch from your car to public transport, we’ll cover your season tickets expenses
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, freshly pressed juices and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles and much more
- we organize team days out, team building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours