Have you been dreaming of a job where you can work with leaders in the Internet industry? Do you want to be a part of an international team in which you can tackle worldwide markets? If the answer is yes, then a job at GetResponse is exactly what you’re looking for.
We’re a successful Polish company and a leader in the Internet industry, which has been supplying software to companies all over the world since 1999. Our product has been used by over 1,5 million users globally, and counting.
We hold offices in the USA, Canada, Asia and Europe however our headquarters are based in Gdansk, Poland. Currently we have over 300 employees and we would like to expand our team by adding one more creative and energetic member who will hold the position of Scrum Master.
What will your responsibilities consist of?
- implementing Scrum methodologies
- educating regarding agile methodologies
- helping with backlog managing, estimating, planning and iteration implementation in group projects
- facilitating Scrum sessions
- identifying and removing obstacles that limit the work of Scrum teams
Who are we looking for?
If you are a specialist and enthusiast in your field of work and would like to join our team you have to first meet our requirements. You must have:
- PSM 1 Certificate (minimum 90%); PSM 2 Certificate is also a plus
- theoretical and practical knowledge of Scrum based on at least two years’ experience
- practical knowledge regarding various project methodologies other than agile
- well developed communication, leadership, teaching, motivational and team-building skills
- an independent and disciplined approach towards task completion
- good spoken and written English language skills
What do we offer?
- develop first-class software used by customers all over the world
- choose flexible working hours to match your lifestyle
- participate in seminars, conferences, workshops, and CodeFests
- get the equipment you need to excel in your job
- work in small self-organizing teams of pros, where people and interactions are more important than processes and tools
- laid-back work atmosphere, where developers and business people work together every day
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards, and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan
- we appreciate those who care about our environment, so if you decide to switch from your car to public transport, we’ll cover your season ticket expenses
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, free soft drinks and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles, darts, and much more
- we organize team days out, team building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours