We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as Sales Director. Because together, we can make magic happen!
Primary job overview:
We’re looking for an extremely skilled professional who will effectively and passionately lead Polish market expansion to grow GetResponse sales. The ideal candidate would be an upbeat sales leader experienced in recruitment, management and building business development teams. A solid background in SaaS, Marketing Automation or MarTech in the mid-market and enterprise sector would be an indisputable asset.
Sound like you? Keep on reading!
Your day-to-day responsibilities will comprise of:
- the recruitment and management of our Warsaw-based team, focusing primarily on the development of GetResponse Enterprise platform on the Polish market
- active participation in sales meetings, industry events and online presentations in order to support our sales professionals in contact with our key customers
- creating a sales expansion strategy based on key metrics in the SaaS business model
The ideal job candidate would:
- have at least 5 years of experience in a managerial role, preferably in the mid-market and Enterprise sector and e-commerce industry
- be a skilled leader capable of supervising a group of sales professionals
- have a good command of English
- display an excellent understanding of the consultative sales approach
- be acquainted with prominent sales tools, i.a. LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce CRM, Salesloft and more
- be willing to travel on business within Poland
What do we offer:
- work with an award-winning brand recognized by business people all over the world
- stay one step ahead by learning from the best and attending international conferences, tradeshows, and other professional events
- get top-notch equipment to help you work even more efficiently
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smarts and creativity are prized
What else can you find in GetResponse:
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards, and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- we appreciate those who care about our environment, so if you decide to switch from your car to public transport, we’ll cover your season tickets expenses
- you can count on lunch subsidies