We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as a Sales Director. Because together, we can make magic happen!
Primary job overview
We are looking for an extremely skilled professional who will effectively and passionately lead market expansion to grow GetResponse sales in the DACH region. The ideal candidate would be an upbeat sales leader experienced in recruitment, management and building business development teams. A solid background in SaaS, Marketing Automation or MarTech in the mid-market and enterprise sector would be an indisputable asset.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will comprise:
- creating GetResponse sales expansion strategy based on key metrics in the SaaS business model in the DACH region
- identifying new potential customers and proactively contacting them
- actively participating in sales meetings and online presentations for successful product introduction
- representing GetResponse at trade shows and industry events in the entire DACH region
The ideal job candidate would:
- be a born sales person
- have at least 3 years of experience in business development, preferably in the mid-market and enterprise sector and e-commerce industry
- be a native German speaker
- have a great command of English
- display an excellent understanding of the consultative sales approach
- be acquainted with prominent sales tools, i.a. LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce CRM, Salesloft and more
- be willing to travel on business across the DACH region
What do we offer?
- work with award-winning brands recognized by business people all over the world (our customers include Avon, Carrefour and Marriot Hotels)
- build your professional career in a company with a well-established position on the e-commerce market
- stay one step ahead by learning from the best and attending international conferences, trade shows, and other professional events
- work with the hottest sales tools and applications used by top tech sales teams
- get top-notch equipment to help you work even more efficiently (we love Apple devices)
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smart ideas and creativity are prized
- full workplace flexibility thanks to a home office mode
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.