GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
Primary Job Responsibilities
Based in Kuala Lumpur your role will be to contribute to the effective acquisition of new enterprise customers for our online marketing platform. Reporting to the Director of GetResponse Enterprise you will help execute a comprehensive business development strategy. You will be expected to:
- create and execute GetResponse expansion strategy on the ASEAN market
- reach revenue targets in accordance with the department’s strategy
- convert incoming leads into customers (inbound)
- identify new potential customers and proactively contact them (outbound)
- set up and lead customer meetings and demos for successful product presentations
- represent GetResponse at trade shows in the ASEAN region
The ideal job candidate will be:
- a natural “closer”, someone who can’t spend a day without an adrenaline rush from making sales
- passionate about internet marketing, e-commerce, advertising, and new technologies
- experienced in implementing new business development ideas (we hope you will contribute to the department, not only follow the lead!)
- able to effectively work under pressure
- an independent problem-solver (think of yourself as the Bear Grylls of sales!)
- able to communicate and work effectively with other departments (Legal, Marketing, Accountancy)
- excellent command of English is a must
- 3 years' experience in sales
- preferably 1 year’s experience in selling SaaS applications (an advantage)
- strong skills in negotiating and closing deals
- flexibility and a can-do attitude
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- ability to work in a multicultural environment, often remotely with customers
- willingness to work flexible hours
Perks of being a part of the team:
- work with top industry experts and a product acknowledged by brands from all over the globe
- get hands-on knowledge you won’t find anywhere else
- demonstrate your skills, experience, and insights
- get fair and workable commission plans
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.