We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as Sales Development Representative. Because together, we can make magic happen!
- actively building a GetResponse sales pipeline in the US through identifying potential clients and by gaining information about them
- generating SQOs (Sales Qualified Opportunities) thru LinkedIn, industry websites, cold calling, cold emailing, etc.
- qualification of incoming leads
- daily work with the CRM system in order to optimize sales funnel
- direct responsibility for lead generation for an assigned market
- regular reporting of current tasks and their status
- consulting in relation to current best practices in email marketing
What do we expect?
If you are someone who is communicative, you have no problem talking on the phone, and you are great at convincing people to buy into your vision, this job is for you. Our requirements are as follows:
- basic experience in sales
- researching skills
- great knowledge and ability in surfing the internet and looking for the answer to any question that arises
- the ability to convince people to follow your train of thought
- determination and consistency in reaching set goals
- the word “no” only pushes you to work harder
- you can effectively deal with deadlines, and you are set on working on reaching results
- someone who wants to base their career in sales
What do we offer?
- an opportunity to contribute to the company’s US mission as one of its first Boston-based employees
- work with award-winning brands recognized by business people all over the world (our customers include the Tiger Woods Foundation, Amgen, Marriott Hotels, etc.)
- stay one step ahead by learning from the best and attending international conferences, trade shows, and other professional events
- work with the hottest sales tools and applications used by top tech sales teams
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smart ideas and creativity are prized