We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as Sales Development Representative. Because together, we can make magic happen!
- actively building a GetResponse sales pipeline for Malaysia to start with, and with the chance for other ASEAN countries in the future, through identifying potential clients and gaining information about them
- setting up demos and appointments for senior sales reps thru LinkedIn, cold calling and other means of prospecting
- working daily with the CRM system in order to optimize the sales funnel
- researching companies matching GetResponse ideal customer profile
- regularly reporting on current tasks and their statuses
- consulting in relation to current best practices in email marketing
What do we expect?
If you are communicative, you have no problem talking on the phone, and you are great at convincing people to buy into your vision, this job is for you. Our requirements are as follows:
- basic experience in Sales is preferred but not necessary
- you must be extremely fluent in English
- fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese would be a major added advantage
- researching skills and resourcefulness are a must
- great knowledge of surfing the Internet, conducting research online, and looking for an answer to any question that arises
- the ability to convince people to follow your train of thought
- determination and consistency in reaching set goals
- the word “no” only pushes you to try harder
- you can effectively deal with deadlines, and you are set on working to gain results
- you are someone who wants to base their career on Sales/Business Development
- applicants must be either Malaysian or already hold a valid work permit in Malaysia
What do we offer?
- work with award-winning brands recognized by business people all over the world (our customers include Carrefour, GSK, Marriott Hotels, etc.)
- get top-notch equipment to help you work even more efficiently (we love Apple devices)
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- stay fit and healthy thanks to a gym allowance and private medical healthcare
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smarts and creativity are prized
- take part in various team days out, team-building events, and let us celebrate your success with you