Have you been dreaming of a job where you can work with leaders in the Internet industry? Do you want to be a part of an international team and help tackle worldwide markets? If the answer is yes, then a job at GetResponse is exactly what you’re looking for.
We’re a successful Polish company that has been supplying software to companies all over the world since 1998. Our product is used globally by more than 350 thousand customers — and counting.
We have offices in the USA, Canada, Asia and Europe, and our headquarters are based in Gdansk, Poland. Currently, we have more than 300 employees and would like to expand our team by adding one more creative, energetic member for the position of Ruby Developer.
- working with an experienced team of software developers (our developers have long-term experience with Ruby on Rails technology since its initial introduction)
- applying the newest technological solutions (we take care of upgrading our applications to the newest Rails versions)
- developing acquired skills and attaining the new ones
- solving interesting problems and issues requiring systemic solutions (our applications are not common websites as we produce systems performing much more complicated tasks)
If you are a specialist and enthusiast in your field of work and would like to join our team, you have to first meet our requirements.You must have:
- good knowledge of Ruby
- good knowledge of MySQL
- understanding concepts of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- love for programming: if programming is your passion your chances are even greater
- natural curiosity and communication skills
- knowledge of the English language to a degree allowing easy reading of technical documentation
It will be to your benefit if you:
- have knowledge of Ruby On Rails, Sinatra or other frameworks
- have knowledge of C
- have knowledge of an additional script language
- previously participated in open-source projects
- have Knowledge of Linux systems on the user level
What do we offer?
- develop first-class software used by customers all over the world
- choose flexible working hours to match your lifestyle
- participate in seminars, conferences, workshops, and CodeFests
- get the equipment you need to excel in your job
- work in small self-organizing teams of pros, where people and interactions are more important than processes and tools
- laid-back work atmosphere, where developers and business people work together every day
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards, and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan.
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- we appreciate those who care about our environment, so if you decide to switch from your car to public transport, we’ll cover your season tickets expenses
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, freshly pressed juices and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles, darts, and much more
- we organize team days out, team building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours