Have you been dreaming of a job where you can work with leaders in the Internet industry? Do you want to be a part of an international team and help tackle worldwide markets? If the answer is yes, then a job at GetResponse is exactly what you’re looking for.
We’re a successful Polish company that has been supplying software to companies all over the world since 1998. Our product is used globally by more than 350 thousand customers — and counting.
We have offices in the USA, Canada, Asia and Europe, and our headquarters are based in Gdansk, Poland. Currently, we have more than 300 employees and would like to expand our team by adding one more creative, energetic member for the position of PHP Developer.
Check if you have what it takes:
You may be the perfect match if you:
- are a passionate developer with considerable work experience in PHP OOP
- strive for the perfect code
- have working knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT
- are a MySQL Database expert able to handle large volumes of data
- have experience in SVN or GIT
- are ready to gain new knowledge and experience
- enjoy new challenges
- understand technical documentation in English with ease
It will be to your benefit if you:
- have experience in Bash Shell
- have experience in Perl, Python and Ruby
- are curious and inquisitive by nature
What do we offer?
- develop first-class software used by customers all over the world
- choose flexible working hours to match your lifestyle
- participate in seminars, conferences, workshops, and CodeFests
- get the equipment you need to excel in your job
- work in small self-organizing teams of pros, where people and interactions are more important than processes and tools
- laid-back work atmosphere, where developers and business people work together every day
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards, and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- we appreciate those who care about our environment, so if you decide to switch from your car to public transport, we’ll cover your season tickets expenses
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, freshly pressed juices and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles, darts, and much more
- we organize team days out, team building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours