We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as a Payroll Administration Specialist. Because together, we can make magic happen!
Your new duties:
- supporting monthly payroll processing for external payroll service providers, which includes: preparation of input for payroll calculation, overseeing and checking the payroll output
- cooperating with external payroll service providers with regard to salaries
- ensuring that personnel administration and payroll processes in the GetResponse Group are in line with global processes / directions, legal and taxation standards, and country specific requirements and comply with legislative obligations and internal auditing requirements
- managing and preparing documentation related to employee issues
- managing the compensation process regarding bonuses, commissions, and salary reviews
- supporting the implementation of payroll-related initiatives and projects
- preparing reports and statistics
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- professional experience in Personnel Administration providing Payroll services; international experience will be a plus
- fluent English is a must – written and spoken
- solid Excel skills, including knowledge of pivot tables and v-lookups
- great personal character with the ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate respect and professionalism
- flexible and proactive attitude, with good teamwork skills, and ability to work autonomously on assigned tasks
- excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
- advanced analytical skills and good attention to detail
- Compensation & Benefits knowledge will be welcome
What do we offer?
- work in a stable, expanding, international company based in Poland, with offices all over the world
- never be bored again, as you work, grow and face new challenges with a team of true professionals
- take the initiative to actively influence work procedures and solutions
- enjoy a laid-back atmosphere and casual dress code
- get all the resources and equipment you need to make your job run as smoothly as possible
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards, and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- we appreciate those who care about our environment, so if you decide to switch from your car to public transport, we’ll cover your season tickets expenses
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, freshly pressed juices and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles and much more
- we organize team days out, team building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours