Have you been dreaming of a job where you can work with leaders in the Internet industry? Do you want to be a part of an international team and help tackle worldwide markets? If the answer is yes, then a job at GetResponse is exactly what you’re looking for.
We’re a successful Polish company that has been supplying software to companies all over the world since 1998. Our product is used globally by more than 350 thousand customers — and counting.
We have offices in the USA, Canada, Asia, and Europe, and our headquarters are based in Gdansk, Poland. Currently, we have more than 300 employees and would like to expand our team by adding one more creative, energetic member for the position of Partner Channel Sales Manager Eastern US/Western US.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Your role will be to recruit and retain partners for GetResponse in the Eastern/Western region of the United States.
The Partner Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- recruiting agencies to partner and resell GR services
- providing product training sessions and workshops for new partners
- working with partners to develop a co-marketing strategy to sell through partners
- working with partners on pricing, planning and positioning in the partners’ portfolios of clients and customers to achieve revenue targets
- proactively assessing, clarifying and validating partners’ needs on an ongoing basis
Attributes of the ideal candidate:
- 5 years’ experience in software sales
- SaaS experience is an advantage
- experience in selling in the agency space is a plus
- proven track record in overachieving sales targets
- flexible, dynamic and out-of-the-box thinking style to drive engagement and collaboration to sell through
- solution selling experience of big picture revenue-changing ideas for prospects
- ability to manage a sales pipeline at various stages of a prospect life-cycle
- ability to prospect C+ level executives and decision-makers from cold call to close
- passionate about the Internet marketing industry and e-commerce
- ability to travel across the country, with some international business trips
What do we offer?
- superb bonus plan – monthly commission if you hit your sales target (and that’s on top of the basic salary!)
- work with award-winning brands recognized by business people all over the world (our customers include Carrefour, GSK, Marriott Hotels, etc.)
- stay one step ahead by learning from the best and attending international conferences, trade shows, and other professional events
- work with the hottest sales tools and applications used by top Silicon Valley sales teams
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smart ideas and creativity are prized