We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adap and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as Office Assistant. Because together, we can make magic happen!
Primary job responsibilities:
Based in Gdańsk, you will be a GetResponse guru in all administration-related issues. Not only will you support our employees with their daily existence both inside and outside the office, but also provide an outstanding experience for our external visitors. More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- efficiently managing telephone calls as well as incoming and outgoing correspondence, including cooperating with courier and shipping services
- welcoming and taking care of guests
- providing assistance to our employees in the organization of local and overseas business trips, including booking tickets and accommodation
- organizing meetings outside the office, if needed
- managing the conference room booking system as well as the expenses management system
- cooperating closely with Senior Management
- liaising with external stakeholders and business partners
- handling broadly defined paperwork
- purchasing office equipment, and ordering office supplies, food and beverages
- providing general administrative support for all GetResponse branches on a daily basis
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude and superb communication skills. Sound like you? Say yes if you have:
- very good command of English
- at least 2 years of experience working in a similar position, but still eager to explore the yet-unknown
- excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize duties
- comfort working without or under little supervision and confidentially
- ability to interact with internal and external contacts at a senior level
- working knowledge of MS Office
- valid driving license (category B)
What do we offer?
- work in a stable, expanding, international company based in Poland, with offices all over the world
- never be bored again, as you work, grow and face new challenges with a team of true professionals
- take the initiative to actively influence work procedures and solutions
- enjoy a laid-back atmosphere and casual dress code
- get all the resources and equipment you need to make your job run as smoothly as possible
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards, and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- we appreciate those who care about our environment, so if you decide to switch from your car to public transport, we’ll cover your season ticket expenses
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, freshly pressed juices and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles, darts, and much more
- we organize team days out, team building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours