We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adap and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as Office Assistant. Because together, we can make magic happen!
Primary job responsibilities:
Based in Boston, you will be a GetResponse guru in all administration-related issues. Not only will you support our employees with their daily existence both inside and outside the office, but also provide an outstanding experience for our external visitors. More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- efficiently managing telephone calls as well as incoming and outgoing correspondence, including cooperating with courier and shipping services
- welcoming and taking care of guests
- providing assistance to our employees in the organization of local and overseas business trips, including booking tickets and accommodation
- providing full and clear communication with HQ, through daily cooperation with Administration, Finance, and HR teams
- organizing meetings outside the office, if needed
- managing the expenses management system
- cooperating closely with Senior Management
- liaising with external stakeholders and business partners
- handling broadly defined paperwork
- purchasing office equipment, and ordering office supplies, food and beverages
- providing general administrative support for GetResponse office in Boston
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude and superb communication skills. Sound like you? Say yes if you have:
- 1 year of experience working in a similar position, still eager to explore the yet-unknown
- excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize duties
- comfort working without or under little supervision and confidentially
- ability to interact with internal and external contacts at a senior level
- working knowledge of MS Office
- valid and full driving license
What do we offer?
- an opportunity to contribute to the company’s US mission as one of its first Boston-based employees
- work with award-winning brands recognized by business people all over the world (our customers include the Tiger Woods Foundation, Amgen, Marriott Hotels, etc.)
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smart ideas and creativity are prized