We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as a Marketing Manager. Because together, we can make magic happen!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The Marketing Manager's primary function includes the conceptualization, planning and distribution of GetResponse product and brand email communication to the brand's subscriber database. In this position, you will work with the International Teams Coordinator and the Marketing Team cross-functionally to carry out compelling email marketing campaigns, support the creation of brand communication, and report on its effectiveness. Here's what your typical work day might include:
- carrying out full life cycle email marketing campaigns (creating creative copy, coordinating design and production, analytics)
- working remotely with Design and Development teams (task setting and management)
- preparing and hosting education and onboarding webinars (for potential clients, registered users, existing clients and partners)
- running external communication on social media, providing prompt responses to questions/feedback from our subscribers online
- all kinds of support of educational activities, and global and local promo campaigns with the production of resources (landing pages, etc.)
- actively spotting email marketing communication trends and proactively recommending new solutions and ideas to the global Management
We are looking for a team player and quick learner who partners extremely effectively and globally across the organization, geographies and cultures, building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues collaborating remotely. The ideal candidate will have:
- minimum 2 years of B2B marketing experience, and at least 1 year in online marketing
- hands-on experience with email-marketing (campaign setup, newsletter design, copywriting and analytics)
- project and Supplier management (cooperation with the design team and programmers, control of task delivery and results)
- launch and management of multichannel advertising campaigns, including performance evaluation
- understanding of SMM as well as Product management, including customer education
- knowledge of SaaS services, internet marketing and especially email marketing platforms
- customer-centricity, desire to support clients, get customer feedback and build on customer insights. Self-starter with high intrinsic motivation to deliver outstanding results
- outstanding communication skills
- excellent command of Russian language, both written and oral, as we are looking for a Russian native speaker
- good spoken and written English
What do we offer?
- build your professional career in a company with a well-established position on the e-commerce market
- work with an award-winning brand recognized by business people all over the world
- stay one step ahead by learning from the best and attending international conferences, tradeshows, and other professional events
- get top-notch equipment to help you work even more efficiently
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- work in a dynamic work environment with the best experts in their field where your smart ideas and creativity are greatly valued
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- feel comfortable in our modern office space with a beautiful view of the center of Moscow
- we will cater for you, providing you with a medical health cover package
- you can count on nourishing breakfasts, fruit, hot beverages, snacks and lunch subsidies
- for all of those that appreciate an active lifestyle, we subsidize a gym pass
- we organize team days out, team-building events, and we’ll never pass on any occasion to celebrate you and your success