We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as Marketing Manager. Because together, we can make magic happen!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Your role will be to increase and drive awareness for the GetResponse brand on the US market by developing and delivering outstanding marketing and press campaigns directed at our targeted audience. We are looking for an individual experienced and ready to collaborate with our existing clients to manage and boost Word-of-Mouth Referrals by ensuring a remarkable customer experience. Specifically, you will be the one to:
- conceptualize and develop tailored programs for our existing clients, which will enhance their experience with GetResponse and promote WoMR
- provide a full-cycle brand awareness program, from development to the implementation of marketing campaigns aimed at promoting the acquisition of customers in the US
- manage media relations by regulating and controlling interactions with the press. You will be responsible for ensuring effective actions to increase press mentions
- identify and actively attend the key networking events targeted at small business owners and start-ups in order to effectively promote GetResponse
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional, with strong interpersonal and social skills. Do you have what it takes?
- 2-3 years experience in a marketing related or sales role, specifically in a SaaS business
- solid experience in the field of customer acquisition
- a knack for developing high volume marketing programs, and furthermore, an analytical mind to measure the market and provide both profitable and competitive campaigns
- direct experience with press or PR related campaigns is a plus
- excellent listening skills, to understand the needs of clients and ensure a 5-star quality response
- outstanding and professional written and verbal communication skills, to interact with clients and manage information flow with executives to monitor the product’s viability
- BS in Marketing or related field required
What do we offer?
- superb bonus plan based on team quotas
- an opportunity to contribute to the company’s US mission as one of its first Boston-based employees
- work with award-winning brands recognized by business people all over the world (our customers include Carrefour, GSK, Marriott Hotels, etc.)
- stay one step ahead by learning from the best and attending international conferences, trade shows, and other professional events
- work with the hottest sales tools and applications used by top Silicon Valley sales teams
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smart ideas and creativity are prized