GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
What will your responsibilities consist of?
- designing and developing solutions based on machine learning algorithms
- generating and testing working hypotheses
- preparing and analyzing historical data, and identifying patterns
- individually contributing to the team at a high-level to ensure the team stays on top of the latest methodologies and trends in quantitative approaches to “Big Data” and ML opportunities
- supporting advanced analytical and data mining efforts, which could include but is not limited to clustering, segmentation, logistic and multivariate regression, decision/CART trees, neural networks, time-series analysis, sentiment analysis, topic modeling, and Bayesian analysis
You'll convince us if you have:
- previous working experience as a Machine Learning/Data Scientist for a minimum of 2 years
- software development experience in Python
- hands-on experience using relational database management systems
- hands-on experience in ML frameworks for Python, like TensorFlow, Keras, Sklearn
- an ability to communicate and present findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills
- Polish at a native level
- good command of English
Nice to have:
- familiarity with agile software development
Perks of being a part of the team:
- work within the agile software methodology and develop a world-class SaaS platform
- gain knowledge and skills in-house and outside the company (at conferences, hackathons, brown bags, etc.)
- work in small self-organizing teams where people and interactions are more important than processes and tools
- work closely with the business teams towards one goal– customer satisfaction!
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!