Have you been dreaming of a job where you can work with leaders in the Internet industry? Do you want to be a part of an international team and help tackle worldwide markets? If the answer is yes, then a job at GetResponse is exactly what you’re looking for.
We’re a successful Polish company that has been supplying software to companies all over the world since 1998. Our product is used globally by more than 350 thousand customers — and counting.
We have offices in the USA, Canada, Asia, and Europe, and our headquarters are based in Gdansk, Poland.
We’ve just expanded into Malaysia and are on our way to becoming the #1 Email Service Provider in the entire ASEAN region.
Currently, we have more than 300 employees and would like to expand our team by adding one more creative, energetic member for the position of Junior SEO Specialist.
- assisting in the implementation of link-building campaigns and identifying opportunities
- analyzing current SEO performance
- supporting the creation of cyclic SEO audits
- helping to improve organic search engine performance based on click-through rates, traffic and conversions
- staying up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in SEO and major search engines
- keeping a keen eye on potential threats and handling emergency situations affecting organic traffic
- knowledge of the Malaysian e-commerce market
- extraordinary analytical skills
- basic hands-on SEO experience
- passion for data, with pro-active problem-solving abilities and an eye for detail
- goal-driven approach and ability to easily prioritize short- and long-term tasks
- excellent English skills both in writing and speaking
- strong interest in digital marketing
- strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects
- can-do attitude
- applicants must be either Malaysian or already hold a valid work permit in Malaysia
- ability to speak, read and write Mandarin is a significant advantage
What do we offer?
- work with award-winning brands recognized by business people all over the world (our customers include Carrefour, GSK, Marriott Hotels, etc.)
- stay one step ahead by learning from the best in the industry
- get top-notch equipment to help you work even more efficiently (we love Apple devices)
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smarts and creativity are prized