Have you been dreaming of a job where you can work with leaders in the Internet industry? Do you want to be a part of an international team and help tackle worldwide markets? If the answer is yes, then a job at GetResponse is exactly what you’re looking for.
We’re a successful Polish company that has been supplying software to companies all over the world since 1998. Our product is used globally by more than 350 thousand customers — and counting.
We have offices in the USA, Canada, Asia and Europe, and our headquarters are based in Gdansk, Poland. Currently, we have more than 300 employees and would like to expand our team by adding one more creative, energetic member for the position of Junior Office Assistant.
- scheduling travel arrangements, including booking flights and accommodation
- coordinating supply requisitions
- liaising with external partners, suppliers of goods and services, and institutions (telecommunications, post office, public offices, suppliers)
- managing incoming and outgoing correspondence
- preparing documents and reports
- receiving and greeting guests, receiving deliveries, answering calls and responding to information requests
- supporting other departments in organizing events and international conferences
- providing general administrative support for the whole office on a daily basis
What do we expect?
You’ll convince us if you have:
- fluent English
- at least 1 year of work experience in a similar position in a multinational company, yet you’re still ready to acquire new skills and knowledge
- very good and proven knowledge of MS Office and are skillful in acquiring information using Internet sources
- a proactive approach to work accompanied by a sense of responsibility and urgency
- superior organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize effectively
- the initiative to self-troubleshoot problems
- excellent communication skills and a readiness to cooperate within a team
- a valid driving license (category B) is a must
What do we offer?
- work in a stable, expanding, international company based in Poland, with offices all over the world
- never be bored again, as you work, grow and face new challenges with a team of true professionals
- take the initiative to actively influence work procedures and solutions
- enjoy a laid-back atmosphere and casual dress code
- get all the resources and equipment you need to make your job run as smoothly as possible
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards, and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- we appreciate those who care about our environment, so if you decide to switch from your car to public transport, we’ll cover your season ticket expenses
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, freshly pressed juices and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles, darts, and much more
- we organize team days out, team building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours