We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as Junior Financial Controller. Because together, we can make magic happen!
What responsibilities will you have?
- cost planning and controlling
- calculation of expense allocation keys
- preparation of monthly reports of financial results, plan realization and deviation analyses
- providing data for decision-making processes
- preparation of management-oriented analyses and reports
- providing data for banks, auditors and other institutions
What do we expect?
- higher education in Economics, Finance or Banking
- very good interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude
- very good command of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- fluency in English (written and spoken)
- great understanding of business and financial processes
- good knowledge of management accounting
- excellent analytical and presentation skills
- strong attention to detail
What do we offer?
- work in a stable, expanding, international company based in Poland, with offices all over the world
- never be bored again, as you work, grow and face new challenges with a team of true professionals
- take the initiative to actively influence work procedures and solutions
- enjoy a laid-back atmosphere and casual dress code
- get all the resources and equipment you need to make your job run as smoothly as possible
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards, and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability, we cover your insurance plan
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, free soft drinks and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles, darts, and much more
- we organize team days out, team-building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours