We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adap and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as Junior Compliance Specialist. Because together, we can make magic happen!
Your adventure with GetResponse will start with gaining in-depth product knowledge within the Customer Success Inbound Team. You will be provided with 3-6 months of training that will give you a confident start in your new role as a Junior Compliance Specialist.
Your main responsibilities during the Customer Success training period will be to:
- respond to enquiries and educate our Customers on our products by chat and email
- troubleshoot problems for Customers
- coordinate solutions with IT and management
- help customers build successful businesses
Rich in product knowledge, you will be transferred to the Compliance Department where your main focus will be on:
- monitoring and acting upon complaint rates, abuse reports and other abuse indicators
- reviewing users’ activities
- preventing abuse and enforcing email best practices
- pinpointing issues leading to spam-like behavior and abuse, and helping mitigate such problems
What do we expect?
You’ll convince us if you:
- have excellent English language skills
- have superior verbal and written communication skills
- have excellent analytical skills and a detail-oriented mindset
- are open to new experiences and ready to acquire new information at a fast pace
- have a passion for working with customers and co-workers from all over the world
- have assertiveness and the ability to work under pressure
- are an outgoing “people person” with an upbeat attitude
What do we offer?
- work in a modern environment in a thriving business with a team of energetic young people
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- provide support to customers from all over the globe
- get a one-month induction training period that will give you a thorough education in the company’s products and customer service
- make the most of growth opportunities, including a dynamic career path, on-the-job professional training, and coaching by our in-house trainers
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards, and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- we appreciate those who care about our environment, so if you decide to switch from your car to public transport, we’ll cover your season tickets expenses
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, freshly pressed juices and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles and much more
- we organize team days out, team building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours