GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
- pinpointing issues leading to spam-like behaviour and abuse, and helping prevent such problems
- responding to customers’ compliance and anti-abuse inquiries via email
- monitoring and acting upon complaint rates, abuse reports and other abuse indicators
- assessing customers’ reputation, online footprint and risks associated with their practices in the scope of email marketing
- preventing our mailing channels and the whole platform from being exploited by bad actors
- enforcing internal policies, email marketing best practices and email industry standards on our customers
- participating in the development of our internal anti-abuse and anti-spam policies
- coordinating solutions with IT and management
Your adventure with GetResponse will start with gaining in-depth product knowledge within the Customer Success Team. You will be provided with 2 months of training that will give you a confident start in your new role as a Junior Compliance Specialist.
You may be the perfect match if you:
- have excellent English language skills, especially in writing
- have good command of Polish
- have excellent analytical skills and a detail-oriented mindset
- have assertiveness and the ability to work under pressure
- have superior verbal and written communication skills
- are open to new experiences and ready to acquire new information at a fast pace
- are an outgoing “people person” with an upbeat attitude
Perks of being a part of the team:
- drive the success of GetResponse SMB customers from all over the globe
- gain experience working with people from different countries and continents
- get a one-month induction training program
- be acknowledged for your successes and efforts
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!