We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
What skill-sets are we looking for?
- basic knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3
- experience in front-end <-> back-end communication
- high awareness of web browser differences (both web and mobile)
- an individual who can work with accuracy and has great attention to detail
Additional skills that can benefit your application:
- ability to use automation tools (Gulp), CSS preprocessors (SASS)
- ability to use package managers (NPM, Bower)
- strong knowledge in new technologies (WebSockets, Node.js, React)
- experience in using version control systems (GIT)
What are we involved in on a daily basis?
- by working with other programmers and creating a front-end <-> back-end data exchange model, we then individually combine the supplied data with templates prepared by front-end developers in order to create technologically advanced webpage and single-page applications
- this approach gives us a real effect and impact on the final shape of our products. We do use ready-made frameworks and solutions but what we most enjoy is creating our own web applications with native JS
What do we offer?
- develop first-class software used by customers all over the world
- choose flexible working hours to match your lifestyle
- participate in seminars, conferences, workshops, and CodeFests
- get the equipment you need to excel in your job
- work in small self-organizing teams of pros, where people and interactions are more important than processes and tools
- laid-back work atmosphere, where developers and business people work together every day
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards, and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- we appreciate those who care about our environment, so if you decide to switch from your car to public transport, we’ll cover your season tickets expenses
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, freshly pressed juices and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles, darts, and much more
- we organize team days out, team building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours