GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
What are we involved in on a daily basis?
- identifying and assessing security vulnerabilities and risks in the IT environment
- managing and dealing with IT security incidents through all phases of their lifecycle and communicating them to relevant business owners
- making sure IT systems are managed and secured adequately to the level of risk
- preparing and/or reviewing IT security policies, standards and guidelines
- performing security assessments and benchmarking based on security standards and industry best practices
Check if you have what it takes:
- technical background with a focus on security aspects
- good understanding of network & application security; experience in web-based applications security
- knowledge of security standards (e.g. OWASP, PCI DSS)
- being familiar with security solutions like IDS/IPS, DDoS protection, Vulnerability Scanners, and other tools
- ability to understand business requirements and translate these into adequate security requirements
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- fluent English
Perks of being a part of the team:
- work within the agile software methodology and develop a world-class SaaS platform
- gain knowledge and skills in-house and outside the company (at conferences, hackathons, brown bags, etc.)
- work in small self-organizing teams where people and interactions are more important than processes and tools
- work closely with the business teams towards one goal– customer satisfaction!
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!