GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced HR Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates, closing hires, onboarding and organizing training activities for our team based in Moscow. Our HR Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers. If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- create and publish job ads in various portals
- network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- conduct end-to-end recruitment processes (screen resumes and job applications, create shortlists of qualified candidates through initial phone screens, interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles)
- host and participate in job fairs
- maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- work closely with the HQ Talent & Culture department, reporting to the Talent Manager based in our HQ in Poland; adopt global standards for our GetResponse RU office
- adapt Employer Branding strategies to the Russian Market
- manage onboarding for new employees, as well as education and team-building activities and projects
- keep control over equipment for new employees (new purchases, upgrades) and other office equipment
- coordinate benefit programs for employees, renewing agreements with suppliers or searching for new suppliers, if needed
- track/prepare all HR-related documentation, including labor agreements and annexes
- work closely with accountancy/payroll
- organize travel and business trips
- excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- proven experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- hands-on experience with the largest job sites like HH.ru and LinkedIn
- knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and other professional websites like LinkedIn or Facebook
- familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- strong interpersonal skills
- good written and verbal communications skills
- team spirit
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or relevant field
Perks of being a part of the team:
- help shape processes and projects that contribute to the success of a global company
- join a team of people who appreciate your initiative and ideas
- gain knowledge and skills working with experts
- get access to the best resources, training, and equipment and meet your most challenging goals
Extra perks include:
- private health care
- lunch subsidy
- gym membership card
- team outings and celebrations
- top-notch equipment
Interested? Please send your CV in English.