Have you been dreaming of a job where you can work with leaders in the Internet industry? Do you want to be a part of an international team and help tackle worldwide markets? If the answer is yes, then a job at GetResponse is exactly what you’re looking for.
We’re a successful Polish company that has been supplying software to companies all over the world since 1998. Our product is used globally by more than 350 thousand customers — and counting.
We have offices in the USA, Canada, Asia and Europe, and our headquarters are based in Gdansk, Poland. Currently, we have more than 300 employees and would like to expand our team by adding one more creative, energetic member for the position of Helpdesk Technician.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- managing a Windows Server environment
- user account maintenance
- providing everyday user support to GetResponse teams in Poland, Russia and Malaysia
- hardware configuration for new hires
- software deployment
- keeping hardware and software registered
- handling ad hoc technical issues
The ideal job candidate will have:
- 2+ years’ work experience in an IT helpdesk environment
- very good knowledge of MS Windows 7, 8, 10 and OS X
- practical knowledge of Active Directory, MS Exchange and MS Windows Server 2012/2012R2
- the ability to use knowledge bases and tools with technical acumen
- technical English language proficiency
- experience in network management
- very good social and communication skills (ability to handle a large volume of inquiries)
- driving license
What do we offer?
- work in a stable, expanding, international company based in Poland, with offices all over the world
- choose flexible working hours to match your lifestyle
- participate in seminars, conferences, workshops
- get the equipment you need to excel in your job
- never be bored again, as you work, grow and face new challenges with a team of true professionals
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards, and an active commuting bonus
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan
- we appreciate those who care about our environment, so if you decide to switch from your car to public transport, we’ll cover your season ticket expenses
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, free soft drinks and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles, darts, and much more
- we organize team days out, team building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours