GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
- creating and executing SEO strategies globally, for 26 local domains, with the main focus on the US market (getresponse.com)
- increasing getresponse.com’s search visibility, measured as impressions, clicks, and new paid accounts attributed to organic search
- coordinating the work of SEO agencies in different countries
- managing and expanding the existing SEO Team
- keeping a keen eye on potential threats and handling emergency situations affecting organic traffic
- analyzing current SEO performance
- assisting the developer and content teams in delivering work optimized for SEO
What do we expect?
- 5+ years experience as an SEO lead on international markets
- proven track record of strategic SEO methods and ideas
- English proficiency, both written and verbal
- experience in working with the following tools: Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Big Query, Screaming Frog, Ryte, Link Research Tools, Surfer SEO, Search Metrics, Access Logs
- profound SEO content optimization knowledge; knowledge of how to evaluate incoming backlinks
- goal-driven approach and excellent prioritization skills
- ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders
- excellent communication skills
- strong organizational and leadership skills
Perks of being a part of the team:
- take part in international projects shaping a global, award-winning brand
- learn from top industry experts (both from inside and outside the company)
- demonstrate your skills, experience, and insights
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!