Have you been dreaming of a job where you can work with leaders in the Internet industry? Do you want to be a part of an international team and help tackle worldwide markets? If the answer is yes, then a job at GetResponse is exactly what you’re looking for.
We’re a successful Polish company that has been supplying software to companies all over the world since 1998. Our product is used globally by more than 350 thousand customers — and counting.
We have offices in the USA, Canada, Asia, and Europe, and our headquarters are based in Gdansk, Poland. Currently, we have more than 300 employees and would like to expand our team by adding one more creative, energetic member for the position of Head of GetResponse US.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The Head of GetResponse for the US market will join the GetResponse team to execute a comprehensive go-to-market plan for our expansion in the North America region.
The Head of GetResponse US will be responsible for:
- managing and developing business and revenue opportunities
- assisting in creating the business strategy for the North America market
- ensuring that the sales strategy and revenue targets are reached accordingly
- operations, logistics and legal matters related to setting up and running the US branch of GetResponse
- establishing and driving the digital marketing strategy aligned with brand standards, execution, and the budget
- managing digital marketing processes, plans, and spend optimization, across digital properties
- developing specific retention, reactivation, and new customer acquisition segment plans along with additional sub-segments (geo/market, credit, sub-brand, category, etc.)
- driving traffic and revenue through affiliates, email, targeted displays, site ratings/reviews, retargeting, strategic international partnerships, social media, and video media
- recruiting and managing a team of up to 10 people including marketing, sales and account management
- setting up and attending meetings with potential customers in order to support new business managers in handling key accounts
- developing partnerships with local/regional ISPs (Internet Service Providers)
- attending conferences and trade shows to both exhibit and lead keynotes on email marketing
- developing partnerships with news and industry magazines/websites that could help the better exposure of the GetResponse brand
- reporting directly to the Board
- passionate about the Internet marketing industry and e-commerce, with Internet experience and innovative thinking
- ability to work & lead cross-functionally: business development, marketing, legal affairs, budgeting & operations
- marketing experience across multiple facets of online marketing with the vast majority of experience in digital marketing for online businesses
- experience in creating and managing acquisition strategies
- knowledge of the email marketing industry is an asset
- SaaS experience is an asset
- strong background and previous hands-on experience in managing PPC, email, SEO, affiliates, displays, social media and video campaigns
- 5 years of experience in the Internet marketing/e-commerce industry
- entrepreneurial spirit and preferred experience in managing IT companies (minimum 3 years of recent experience in an IT environment)
- ability to lead and manage a satellite office and a team of up to 20 people (at least 2 years of experience)
- strong negotiating & modeling skills
- flexibility and a can-do attitude
- strong interpersonal & communication skills
- ability to work and adapt in a multicultural environment
What do we offer?
- superb bonus plan – monthly commission if you hit your sales target (and that’s on top of the basic salary!)
- work with award-winning brands recognized by business people all over the world (our customers include Carrefour, GSK, Marriott Hotels, etc.)
- stay one step ahead by learning from the best and attending international conferences, trade shows, and other professional events
- work with the hottest sales tools and applications used by top Silicon Valley sales teams
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smart ideas and creativity are prized