We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as Head of GetResponse US. Because together, we can make magic happen!
What is the role about?
Being a part of our management team requires a great skill-set, such as strategic thinking, management skills, relationship-building and entrepreneurship. You must also love stepping out of your comfort zone, broadening your horizons and taking up new challenges.
We’re looking for a self-starter with a head full of ideas, drive and a can-do attitude to lead our Boston team and take our sales to the next level. Someone who’ll be our close business partner, a market expert, and who’ll care about our US company’s growth.
If you want to contribute to the company’s US mission, work with award-winning brands recognized by business people all over the world (our customers include Tiger Woods Foundation, GSK, Marriott Hotels, etc.) and take responsibility for our super-talented US team – read on!
What are the responsibilities?
- leading market growth by managing current and potential sales opportunities with a focus on outbound acquisition tactics
- taking care of operations, logistics and legal matters related to running the US branch of GetResponse
- co-creating and executing the business development strategy for the US market focused on acquiring mid-market and enterprise brands
- managing the overall operations on the market including taking responsibility for the company’s P&L, sales, marketing and relationships with existing customers
- growing and managing the Boston Team including areas like sales, marketing, administration and account management
- setting up and attending meetings with potential customers in order to support Account Managers in handling key accounts
- establishing meaningful new partnerships, with the aim of raising brand awareness and extending the customer base
- representing GetResponse at conferences and trade shows, both by exhibiting and leading keynotes on the industry’s top trends
What we expect from you?
- +3 years’ experience in managerial roles in high-growth SaaS companies, preferably in email marketing, marketing automation or the e-commerce industry
- proven management experience in leading teams of sales professionals
- an entrepreneurial spirit with a deep understanding of growth strategies
- the ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the executive level
- the ability to build and execute the company’s growth strategy in cooperation with the Europe-based HQ
- experience with sales stacks such as Base CRM, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, SimilarTech is strongly desired
- native level English skills
What do we offer?
- a superb bonus plan based on team quotas
- a share of our revenue depending on your performance
- work with award-winning brands recognized by business people all over the world (our customers include Tiger Woods Foundation, GSK, Marriott Hotels, etc.)
- the opportunity to stay one step ahead by learning from the best and attending international conferences, trade shows, and other professional events
- work with the hottest sales tools and applications used by top Silicon Valley sales teams
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smart ideas and creativity are prized
What else can you find in GetResponse:
- private health care plan
- paid vacation days
- team outings and celebrations
- top-notch equipment
- and much more!