We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as Head of Account Management. Because together, we can make magic happen!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Your role will be to effectively oversee the managing of relationships with current GetResponse Enterprise Customers, and take responsibility for upselling professional services and reducing churn. The ideal candidate would be an inspirational team leader with direct experience in customer success and a proven track record of maximizing revenue from an existing Customer database in the SaaS industry or within an interactive agency.
The main scope of the job includes:
- developing, managing, and successfully executing professional business and technical relationships with current Customers
- ability to develop and maintain C-level and senior technical management relationships
- initiating both technical and functional POCs (proof of concepts); providing support and direction to both internal and Customer-side project teams
- creating and implementing strategies for effectively upselling professional and creative services
- building and managing Account Managers’ teams across multinational locations (Asia, Europe, the US) and promoting the company’s culture within different geographical locations
- driving retention across different markets and implementing strategies to reduce churn
- minimum of 5 years’ experience in leading and managing account management teams
- proven track record of driving professional services revenue and retention across multiple markets
- experience in working with SaaS / Big Data / interactive agency accounts
- ability to coach, mentor and help team members in developing their skills
- experience in measuring and maintaining customer success through roles specialization, NPS, upselling premium support options and more
- track record in implementing bonus and commission plans to motivate Account Managers and help them increase customer satisfaction
- preferably, a background in working with teams scattered across different worldwide locations (remote management)
What do we offer?
- competitive bonus plan based on retention rates
- an opportunity to contribute to the company’s global mission as one of its main employees
- work with award-winning brands recognized by business people all over the world (our customers include Carrefour, GSK, Marriott Hotels, etc.)
- stay one step ahead by learning from the best and attending international conferences, trade shows, and other professional events
- work with the top applications and tools used by top Silicon Valley teams
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smart ideas and creativity are prized
What else can you find in GetResponse?
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- we appreciate those who care about our environment, so if you decide to switch from your car to public transport, we’ll cover your season ticket expenses
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, freshly pressed juices and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles, darts, and much more
- we organize team days out, team-building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours