We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as Finance Department Team Leader. Because together, we can make magic happen!
In particular, you will:
- manage a team of four and optimize their performance
- handle short-term cash flow management and forecasting across the company globally
- cooperate closely with financial institutions, in particular, banks, Payment Service Providers (PSPs), insurers and brokers, including conducting research on new vendors and negotiating terms and conditions
- ensure the terms and conditions are observed and the deadlines are met
- supervise the recovery of debts
- be responsible for exchange rate hedging, including negotiations with banks on currency rates
- support the CFO in receiving EU subsidies and other external funds
You’ll convince us if you:
- display people management skills backed up by your previous experience
- have around 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in a finance department
- know how to handle short-term cash flow management
- have worked with banks and PSPs before
- are knowledgeable in the area of accountancy and finance, and you always thrive to be up-to-date
- are not afraid of conducting negotiations of various kinds
What do we offer?
- work in a stable, expanding, international company based in Poland, with offices all over the world
- never be bored again, as you work, grow and face new challenges with a team of true professionals
- take the initiative to actively influence work procedures and solutions
- enjoy a laid-back atmosphere and casual dress code
- get all the resources and equipment you need to make your job run as smoothly as possible
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards, and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- we appreciate those who care about our environment, so if you decide to switch from your car to public transport, we’ll cover your season tickets expenses
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, freshly pressed juices and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles and much more
- we organize team days out, team building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours