GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
What will your responsibilities consist of?
- Managing and organizing events both online and offline
- Cooperation with event organizers and suppliers, partnering in educative programs for their contacts
- Creation and management of the production and delivery of PR and marketing materials and publications supporting and promoting events
- Tracking performance and preparing regular analytics on the outcomes of events
You may be the perfect match if you:
- have 2-5 years of professional experience as an event manager (Preferably in the event/digital/internet/telecommunications industry. Work experience in an event agency, marketing agency or B2B internet company would be beneficial).
- are experienced in cooperating with organizers and suppliers engaged in event delivery
- are familiar in the area of PR and social media marketing
- have content production and copywriting experience (this is a plus)
- have a university degree in a related field of studies
- good command of written and spoken English – intermediate / upper intermediate level
Perks of being a part of the team:
- work with top industry experts and a product acknowledged by brands from all over the globe
- get hands-on knowledge you won’t find anywhere else
- demonstrate your skills, experience and insights
- get fair and workable commission plans
Extra perks include:
- private health care
- lunch subsidy
- gym membership card
- team outings and celebrations
- top-notch equipment
Interested? Please send your CV in English.