We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as Enterprise Customer Success Manager. Because together, we can make magic happen!
- working with GetResponse enterprise customers to develop high-performing email marketing campaigns
- optimizing email deliverability
- managing creative projects (newsletter templates, opt-in forms, landing pages)
- troubleshooting and liaising with multiple departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- providing expertise on running a successful, permission-based, email marketing campaign
What do we expect?
- excellent command of English
- superb verbal and written communication skills
- previous experience in customer service is required
- working knowledge of SQL and HTML would be an asset
- experience in online marketing or knowledge about the industry would be an asset
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- ability to work independently
- applicants must be either Malaysian or already hold a valid work permit in Malaysia
What do we offer?
- work with award-winning brands recognized by business people all over the world (our customers include Carrefour, GSK, Marriott Hotels, etc.)
- get top-notch equipment to help you work even more efficiently (we love Apple devices)
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- stay fit and healthy thanks to a gym allowance and private medical healthcare
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smarts and creativity are prized