We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as a Email Marketing Manager. Because together, we can make magic happen!
The Email Marketing Manager’s primary function includes planning, implementation and distribution of GetResponse product and brand emails communication to over one million users and subscribers’ database. In this position, the person will work cross-functionally to create compelling email marketing campaigns individually, and as part of bigger product marketing communication strategy.
- work as part of product marketing team on developing customer communication within the overall product marketing strategy and to achieve established goals
- manage all our email-related activities, including newsletters, onboarding emails, automated, drip, and triggered messages, etc.
- create content for all email communication and manage the production process from A-Z and in accordance with compliance, spam and permission laws
- implement advanced email marketing strategies (e.g., marketing automation, segmentation, A/B testing, personalization, etc)
- manage GetResponse contact lists and grow them via organic value-driven methods
- track and report on key email metrics and make recommendations on the optimization of email campaign performance and revenue
- coordinate translations and run marketing campaigns in selected languages in cooperation with the Localizations Team
- proactively benchmark competitors as well as best-of-breed SaaS industry email campaigns
- work with the international marketing team on the planning and implementation of localized email campaigns
- manage workflow, the email production calendar, and related tasks against competing requests and time-sensitive deadlines
- communicate with senior management on the email inventory, availabilities, the email list state, etc.
- near-native or excellent English writing and speaking skills
- 3+ years experience in an online marketing-related role
- 2+ years hands-on experience managing e-mail campaigns and delivery through major e-mail service providers is preferred
- keen understanding of email marketing-related concepts: advanced segmentation, automation, A/B tests, marketing automation, dynamic content, etc.
- self-starter, with strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- preferred keen understanding of the SaaS business model
- preferred basic understanding of Agile development methodology
- readiness to work flexible hours due to the global character of the business
- ability to use email marketing best practices and standards
- preferred keen understanding of B2B marketing and online marketing
What do we offer?
- work with award-winning brand recognized by business people all over the world
- stay one step ahead by learning from the best and attending international conferences, tradeshows, and other professional events
- get top-notch equipment to help you work even more efficiently
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smarts and creativity are prized
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards, and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, freshly pressed juices and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles, darts, and much more
- we organize team days out, team building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours