GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
What do we expect?
- ideal knowledge of internet marketing in general (all marketing channels, perfect understanding of full scope of online marketing tools).
- experience in manual execution of marketing campaigns (PPC, direct marketing, SEO, SMM etc).
- separately – solid experience in email-marketing is a must.
- being able to manage remote freelances, tasks distribution and quality/timing control.
- basic knowledge of graphical software and HTML/CSS, good – JS.
- understanding the core concepts of API, databases, integrations.
- customer oriented person with good communication skills, good writing skills.
- well experienced in presentations creation (PPT, Keynote)
What responsibilities will you have?
- pre-sales activities (together with BDE/AM), meeting with prospects in order to identify real demand in services and prepare an offer.
- coordinating customer’s projects (working directly with the customer, balancing project tasks between co-workers (freelancers).
- creating email marketing strategies.
- in the future being a leader of new department (when number of projects will be 4-5 and another managers will be required)
Perks of being a part of the team:
- take part in international projects shaping a global, award-winning brand
- learn from top industry experts (both from inside and outside the company)
- demonstrate your skills, experience, and insights
Extra perks include:
- private health care
- lunch subsidy
- gym membership card
- team outings and celebrations
- top-notch equipment
Interested? Please send your CV in English.