We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as an E-commerce Specialist. Because together, we can make magic happen!
As an E-commerce Specialist you will be responsible for:
- running sales campaigns (including advertising campaigns, mailings, newsletters)
- working with the Head of Marketing to prepare promotional offers and campaigns to achieve revenue and profitability goals
- researching and analyzing the effectiveness of online marketing activities; recommending and implementing changes
- analyzing trends in e-commerce marketing, searching for new solutions and marketing activities online and implementing best practices
- developing and executing initiatives to drive product awareness, acquisition and positive customer communication experience
- analyzing competitors’ activities
- organizing promotional events in Poland
- reporting on the activities carried out
- developing and managing strong, ongoing relationships with current partners and creating new business opportunities
What do we expect?
- minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in the field of online marketing and e-commerce
- good working knowledge of online marketing tools
- very good command of English
- excellent Polish, including writing skills, both proofreading as well as editing
- creativity, accuracy, conscientiousness and project commitment
- a personable, proactive and energetic communicator, eager to build long-term relationships
- autonomy and initiative
- strong teamworking skills
- motivation for self-improvement and self-development
- strong organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- analytical skills with the ability to translate findings into strategic recommendations
What do we offer:
- work with an award-winning brand recognized by business people all over the world
- stay one step ahead by learning from the best and attending international conferences, tradeshows, and other professional events
- get top-notch equipment to help you work even more efficiently
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smarts and creativity are prized
What else can you find in GetResponse?
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- we appreciate those who care about our environment, so if you decide to switch from your car to public transport, we’ll cover your season ticket expenses
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, freshly pressed juices and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles and much more
- we organize team days out, team-building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours